Try this for just 7 Days, just as an experiment, to see what happens. It costs no money, and no physical effort. Just a little of your time, and a determination to empower yourself while having some fun! :)
This experiment is particularly useful for those who aren't sure where to start when addressing a particular issue in their lives, or who just want to improve life overall. :)
Have you noticed how some people experience so much stress around the holidays, and others seem to love the season, and sail through it happily? Whether it's the pressure of preparations leading up to Christmas, or the stress of dealing with certain family members, or the feelings of grief and loneliness over a Christmas without loved-ones, the holidays can trigger powerful negative emotions.
Contrary to what you may expect, the difference is not circumstances. Two people may be exposed to exactly the same outside stressors, but have completely different experiences within themselves. It's also not about coping skills. Coping skills may make it easier or different, but again, two people may have the same skills and one may still experience stress while the other doesn't.
The difference is: (your internal) References. It is the subconscious references that determine stress from excitement, loneliness from motivation, and grief from appreciation. (not the external circumstances)
You can't experience anything you don't have a subconscious reference for. If you're feeling stressed about getting things done in time, instead of enjoying the ride and focusing on fun, it's because you have a subconscious reference for it. If you're triggered by certain family members, instead of being able to let things go, it's because you have references that trigger that response inside you. If you're feeling lonely, instead of enjoying the time alone or seeing it as an opportunity to reach out to others or volunteer to help others, it's because you have a reference that supports the loneliness. If you're feeling grief and longing for someone instead of love and appreciation for them, it's because you have a reference for that.
If you can do something to change circumstances, that's great. If you can't, then you can change how you experience them.
You can change:
Stress - to excitement and fun.
Family triggers - to amusement, love, compassion, or even no longer noticing those triggers.
Loneliness - to appreciating the time alone, or inspiration and motivation to reach out to others; find new connections; or volunteering to help others who are alone or in need at this time of year.
Grief and pain of missing someone - to love, appreciation and connection with the memory of that person, celebrating the gifts of good feelings they left with you and letting go of the bad stuff.
It may seem impossible at first, but: Change your internal references, using FasterEFT, and you change your experience - regardless of what's going on around you!
Nothing from the outside has the power to control you...You have the power to change how you feel, and enjoy the holiday season! There are no "Christmas Police"! ;)
More Resources for Changing Subconscious Programming:
The Basics of FasterEFT
What's Happening in Your Brain While You're Using FasterEFT?
The REAL Cause of All Your Problems
Why Do We Flip Memories in FasterEFT?
Can Memories Really Be Changed?
What Determines Character and Personality? (The Story of Twins)
Did you know - there's no such thing as "stupid"? Every individual is thinking, behaving, and responding according to the references held in their subconscious. Automatically. Every "stupid" action, decision, saying, reaction and thought is the result of subconscious references.
For more information on exactly how this works, and how to change those references, read:
The REAL Cause of All Your Problems
What Determines Character and Personality? (The Story of Twins)
The Basics of FasterEFT
In the book: "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" Professor Lupin teaches his third year Defense Against the Dark Arts students how to face - and transform - their greatest fears, using a simple charm.
The class line up in front of a cabinet that contains a creature called a boggart. Boggarts are shape-shifters that automatically assume the form of a person's worst fear. Professor Lupin instructs his students to take turns, standing in front of the cabinet and facing their worst fear.
For each student, the boggart emerges in the very convincing form of that which they fear most. For example, Neville's fear of Professor Snape causes the boggart to appear as ... you guessed it, Professor Snape! Ron Weasley's fear of spiders causes the boggart to appear as a giant spider.
The challenge for each student is to face the thing they fear most, aim their wand at it, say "Riddikulus" and imagine that thing as something funny. For example, Neville imagines Snape wearing his grandmother's clothes; Ron imagines the giant spider on roller skates. The boggart immediately takes the form of whatever the student creates in his imagination.
So, what's that got to do with FasterEFT? Try this technique when working on memories - especially memories of things or people that frightened you as a child:
1. Use FasterEFT to bring down the emotions of the memory first.
2. Imagine the little you in front of you.
3. In your mind, give that little you a magic wand, and teach them the charm, just as Professor Lupin did with his students.
4. Open the cabinet door, and let out that person or thing that you feared most as a child (or fear most now).
5. Now, you and the little you, aim your wands at it, say "Riddikulus!" and imagine the person or thing in an absurd and funny way.
6. Practice seeing that person or thing in the new way three times immediately, and then at least once a day for the next week - and write it in your Happy Journal.
You can't change the person or thing themselves, but you can change how your subconscious represents them.
This "spell" changes the reference you hold in your subconscious. Try it, just as an experiment... and see what happens.
We know that working on yourself is tough - especially when the emotions are intense, or when you have a lot of resistance. So, Steve and I have been working to find ways to help make the process easier for you.
Why Do People Give Up?
We've found that many people give up on making the changes they want because of three main reasons:
1. It doesn't happen quickly enough.
Sometimes changes can happen very quickly, but sometimes it does take longer. It depends on the issue - how much proof the subconscious holds, the structure of that proof, and how important the subconscious considers that proof to be to your survival.
This means that it can take an hour, or even two, sometimes, to change certain memories. This can be disappointing, but it's important to take into account the choice: Spend an hour or two using FasterEFT, and then be free from the problem; or give up after 20 minutes, and keep the problem. An hour or two may seem like a long time, but when you put it in context with the rest of your life it really is a very small investment of your time, with huge dividends.
This can be in the form of thoughts and feelings: "It doesn't work" "This is silly" "I'm too tired" "I'm too scared" "I'm not feeling well" "I don't have time" "I've got _______ to do" "I'll do ________ instead" etc. For more on resistance and how to address it, read: What You Need to Know About Resistance
3. Lack of Support.
This is why we've created FasterEFT Fridays - and why we've created our new tool: Trance Busters.
What is Trance Busters?
Trance Busters is a brand new defractionation tool from Fast-Track Subconscious Reprogramming. Download the album to your device, and then use it to create the changes to your subconscious programming:
The Purpose of Trance Busters is to pull you out of the trance of the problem - to take your focus and attention off the emotions of the problem, memory or issue - which is essential in using FasterEFT effectively.
1. Notice the problem/ memory/ feeling/ issue
2. Press "Play" on the first track.
3. Press "Pause" when instructed, and go back, just briefly, to the memory/ problem/ feeling/ issue - and notice how it's changing. Notice what's still left.
4. Press "Play" again.
5. Repeat until the emotions have changed enough for your to flip the memory/ problem or issue.
Trance Busters is particularly useful for when you are in the middle of intense emotions, and are finding it difficult to pull yourself out using tapping or anything else.
To get your copy of the free sample, click the link below. Order it from the website (it's free), and use it - and we would really love your feedback! Just reply to this email to let us know what you think, and if you find it useful.
We are working on creating the full versions in the meantime! :)
Regardless of what seems to be going on in your relationships with others, the truth is - every one of us is looking at the world, and other people (including loved ones), through filters. And the problem is that those filters are so well-integrated with our sense of who we are and how the world works, that we are completely unaware they're there. We're looking at the world through lenses but we have no idea we're wearing glasses! Not only do these lenses affect our relationships with others; they also determine who we're attracted to - and who we attract. We're drawn to (and attract) those who will fit in with the subconscious programs we currently carry.
Change the lenses, change your relationships.
Did you know that you could be completely happy if you take the following steps? The truth is there is no reason for you to be unhappy - if you are prepared to do what it takes. Would you be prepared to do what it takes if it meant you could feel good and be happy?
Do you Really Want it?
There are two main reasons we have such resistance to doing what it takes to get the results we want so much:
1. We are programmed to believe that change comes from outside of us - "they" need to change or "it" needs to change. The problem is - we have no power or control over anything outside of ourselves. The only thing we have complete control over is us. And luckily - as soon as we choose to accept that, and we are prepared to take the action steps to change ourselves - we can have whatever we want! We can choose to do what it takes to create the life experience we desire - from the inside out!
2. The subconscious is designed to keep us safe by keeping us the same. We've survived so far - which means that however we've been living up until now (even though we may hate it) must be "safe". So, as far as the subconscious is concerned, the top priority is to keep things the same - regardless of what the conscious mind wants or thinks. Therefore, as soon as we think about doing what it takes to make changes, the subconscious prompts the brain to trigger the organs to produce chemicals that will cause sensations, feelings, emotions, and impulses. These emotions, impulses, feelings, and sensations will be interpreted by the conscious mind as "I'm too tired" "It won't work" "This is silly" "I don't have time" "I'll start tomorrow" "I'll do _______ instead" and so on. Whatever it takes to steer us away from real change. Real change equals danger to the subconscious.
Choosing to Choose
So, now, knowing all of that, what are your options?
Option One: Do What it Takes to Get What You Desire
Choose to "take the wheel" using your conscious mind to make the decision to take the following steps:
1. Make a note of what you really want (and if you don't know what you want, make a note along the lines of: "I want to know what I want" ;) ).
2. Now, notice what thoughts and feelings come up as you imagine having what you want. Make a note of them.
3. Use the FasterEFT process to address any thoughts and feelings that aren't in alignment with what you want.
4. Continue to use FasterEFT to make changes, using Zero Tolerance and all of the tools we provide. For more information and details on the wide range of help and support you can access, visit:
Using FasterEFT Step-by-Step
The Basics of FasterEFT
FasterEFT Fridays - Weekly Online Support Group
Free Webinars - Watch the Replays
Our YouTube Videos
Facebook Support Group
Financial Freedom Through FasterEFT Downloadable Course
Private One-to-One Sessions (in person or via Skype/Zoom)
Option Two: Continue to Stay Where You Are
There's no right or wrong, of course. It's all about choice. Now that you know that you have the power and ability to make changes, if you choose to do what it takes, you have the choice. You may feel that doing what it takes is not worth it. You may feel that, given the choice, you'd rather stay where you are than take the action necessary to get the changes you want. And that's okay too. Our mission is only to let you know that you have the choice. :)
No matter what's going on in your life, you have the power to reach out to us for help. If you really want it. We're here if and when you need us! And we're so excited for you! :)
Watch the Replay of the Stress Webinar, Free - Here:
Find Out About Our New 6-Week Live Online Course Here:
Intense negative emotions like anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration, hurt, and overwhelm do more than just feel bad; they affect the body and brain in powerful ways. There are parts of the brain and body that shut down while we're feeling any kind of negative emotion, and this results in impaired judgement and performance, as well as a "vicious circle" effect.
Negative emotions are caused by stress chemicals that flood the bloodstream, resulting in a level of the emergency fight-freeze-flight state. While in this state, included in the physiological responses is the shutting down of the prefrontal cortex of the brain. This is the part of the brain where cognitive thinking happens. It's where we process information; problem-solve; notice opportunities; strategize; and make logical and calculated decisions.
The Vicious Circle
When the body is flooded with stress chemicals, the conscious mind immediately looks for reasons - it's the conscious mind's job to make sense of the world and what happens inside us. As we find reasons for the feelings, those thoughts trigger the limbic system to produce more of the same chemicals. These chemicals feel so real and intense, that it causes the conscious mind to continue focusing on all of the reasons - finding more evidence from past experiences to support the current intense emotional state. This is why it is so difficult to "snap out of it".
Five Steps to Get Back On Track
1. Remind yourself that it's just chemicals. This may be difficult to accept while you're in the middle of the emotions; but you don't have to believe it - just say it.
2. Do whatever it takes to pull yourself out of the emotions in the moment. Take a walk; do some exercise; watch comedy or a Ted Talk on YouTube; listen to uplifting music; dance; play with your children or dogs; do some housework; help someone else. Do whatever it takes to break that state. The longer you stay in it, the more intense that state will become because your brain will continue to pump those stress chemicals into your bloodstream.
3. While you are doing whatever it takes to pull yourself out of that intense emotional state, as soon as you feel a shift, stop and look back at the emotions you were feeling before. Don't go and sit in them, just notice if they're still the same, or if there's a change in the intensity. Notice, then go back to the activity. Keep doing this until you can no longer find the negative feelings.
4. Now, use FasterEFT to change the subconscious programming so that you don't have to continue to experience the same patterns.
5. Look for things to be grateful for. You don't even need to find any - just the action of looking for them changes your brain in a positive way.
Why it's So Difficult to "Cheer Up"
When we're in the middle of painful emotions, even though we don't want to experience them, there is often a powerful compulsion to stay in them. This drive is the result of our survival instinct. We're designed to feel negative emotions far more intensely than positive - and to want to stay in them. This is because it's more important to pay attention to the negative feelings in order to survive. The subconscious refers to the references it holds, and then prompts the brain to trigger the organs to produce stress chemicals that put us into the fight-freeze-flight emergency state - even though we're not in physical danger. The brain and body don't know the difference between reality and imagination, so they react as if we're being threatened by a wild animal.
Doing whatever it takes to pull yourself out of intense emotions in the moment (diluting the stress chemicals with endorphins), and then using FasterEFT to change the subconscious programming that is causing the negative emotional state, will change your life and your experiences in ways you can't imagine!
To find out more about freeing yourself from stress, watch our free webinar: The REAL Cause of Stress, and How to Change it!
For those of us who have experienced the stress and anxiety of not having enough money at some point in our lives, and for those going through this challenge now, it appears that the problem is: the lack of money. However, the truth is: the lack of money is a symptom, not a problem.
You may have heard that over 70% of lottery winners end up broke. Now, if the lack of money were the problem, winning the lottery would surely solve that problem... right?
So, if the lack of money is a symptom... what's the cause? The cause is the programming in the subconscious. Think of subconscious programming as the destination programmed into an auto-pilot - the aircraft is automatically flown towards those coordinates. If it veers off-course, the system will auto-correct. If the programming in your subconscious is set to financial struggle, then, when you receive more money (or an opportunity comes up that could lead you to more money), the subconscious will do everything in its power to correct the course - to bring you back in alignment with the program.
See the infographic below for an example:
Bearing in mind that the subconscious has no ability to use logic or reason, the fact that the conscious mind knows that money is not evil, or that having money doesn't make you evil, doesn't matter. The subconscious, like a computer (or an auto-pilot) will act according to its program - without reason or logic.
In fact - the original subconscious program that is causing the lack of money may not even have anything to do with money. It may come from low self-worth; it may come from an experience of feeling stupid; it may come from an experience of feeling guilty over an incident that has nothing to do with money. It may come from grief or loss.
In order to change the result, you have to change the program. Just as you would change the coordinates in your GPS (rather than trying to reason with it ;) ), in order to change your destination - so you need to change the "coordinates" in your subconscious, in order to be able to improve your financial situation - and have it stay that way! ;)
Change the Programs, Change Your Finances - Live Online Course
Dates: Thursday Evenings: October: 12th; 19th 26th; November: 2nd; 9th; 16th
Times: 7.30pm to 9.30pm (Central Time)
* 2-hour weekly live, interactive online training room sessions for six weeks
* Recordings of each session
* An interactive workbook
* A personal progress tracker
* Cheat sheet
* Only 8 participants per course (so that each person can get personal guidance)
* Personal help and guidance for each participant to address their specific issues
* Private Facebook Group – for ongoing guidance, support, and community
* mp3 Audio guides
* Daily SMS Support for 30 Days after the course has ended - to help you keep on track! :)
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be taken to a page where you can download the course materials and information on the live sessions.
FAST-TRACK - Financial Freedom Through FasterEFT
WHAT IS IT?
A downloadable course of four levels - taking you, step-by-step, through the process of changing the original subconscious programming that determines your experiences with money. If you follow the steps in this course, you are guaranteed to change your experience with money - from what you have now, to what you really want!
WHAT'S IN IT?
A Welcome Message and Introduction
Each level comprises:
1. An explanation, keys to success, and information
2. The main points from the recommended reading articles
3. Links to those articles (for optional reading)
4. One step per day for Seven Days
5. Optional Extras
6. Recap of that level
No matter what your current financial challenges may be, the cause is the original subconscious programming you are holding. This means that regardless of the physical choices and actions you take, you will probably find you still end up with the same patterns and results. Change the original programming, and you change the results you experience - automatically! Have you noticed how some people seem to be "lucky" when it comes to money, business, and career? It's not luck, it's programming! This course will show you how to change your own programming so that YOU'RE the lucky one! It costs nothing but a little time and determination.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you follow the steps in the course, and you do not experience results you're happy with, we will happily refund you the cost of the course!
Because we know this stuff works, and we know that you will do your best in following the steps, we are offering a full refund if you are not able to experience the results you're happy with. Odille is available through the special Fast-Track Private Facebook Group (and through email for those who are not on Facebook) - to guide you if you get stuck for any reason whatsoever. As long as you really want to free yourself, financially, and you are prepared to do what it takes, Odille will help you to get there! And if you don't get there, you can email us for a full refund.
Full Download: $15
Special price for those who have already signed up to the original 30-Day Email Course: $9.99 You'll receive a discount code in an e-mail, just use that at the checkout and that's it!
If you follow the course as it's laid out, have reached out to Odille for help through the Facebook Group or by email, and find that by the end of Level Four, you have seen no changes, you are entitled to a full refund. Simply send an email to us at: email@example.com and we will be happy to issue the refund.
Odille and Steve Remmert are specialists in subconscious reprogramming. Having significantly transformed their own lives by changing their subconscious programming, they're excited to be helping others do the same!