Did you know that you could be completely happy if you take the following steps? The truth is there is no reason for you to be unhappy - if you are prepared to do what it takes. Would you be prepared to do what it takes if it meant you could feel good and be happy?
Do you Really Want it?
There are two main reasons we have such resistance to doing what it takes to get the results we want so much:
1. We are programmed to believe that change comes from outside of us - "they" need to change or "it" needs to change. The problem is - we have no power or control over anything outside of ourselves. The only thing we have complete control over is us. And luckily - as soon as we choose to accept that, and we are prepared to take the action steps to change ourselves - we can have whatever we want! We can choose to do what it takes to create the life experience we desire - from the inside out!
2. The subconscious is designed to keep us safe by keeping us the same. We've survived so far - which means that however we've been living up until now (even though we may hate it) must be "safe". So, as far as the subconscious is concerned, the top priority is to keep things the same - regardless of what the conscious mind wants or thinks. Therefore, as soon as we think about doing what it takes to make changes, the subconscious prompts the brain to trigger the organs to produce chemicals that will cause sensations, feelings, emotions, and impulses. These emotions, impulses, feelings, and sensations will be interpreted by the conscious mind as "I'm too tired" "It won't work" "This is silly" "I don't have time" "I'll start tomorrow" "I'll do _______ instead" and so on. Whatever it takes to steer us away from real change. Real change equals danger to the subconscious.
Choosing to Choose
So, now, knowing all of that, what are your options?
Option One: Do What it Takes to Get What You Desire
Choose to "take the wheel" using your conscious mind to make the decision to take the following steps:
1. Make a note of what you really want (and if you don't know what you want, make a note along the lines of: "I want to know what I want" ;) ).
2. Now, notice what thoughts and feelings come up as you imagine having what you want. Make a note of them.
3. Use the FasterEFT process to address any thoughts and feelings that aren't in alignment with what you want.
4. Continue to use FasterEFT to make changes, using Zero Tolerance and all of the tools we provide. For more information and details on the wide range of help and support you can access, visit:
Using FasterEFT Step-by-Step
The Basics of FasterEFT
FasterEFT Fridays - Weekly Online Support Group
Free Webinars - Watch the Replays
Our YouTube Videos
Facebook Support Group
Financial Freedom Through FasterEFT Downloadable Course
Private One-to-One Sessions (in person or via Skype/Zoom)
Option Two: Continue to Stay Where You Are
There's no right or wrong, of course. It's all about choice. Now that you know that you have the power and ability to make changes, if you choose to do what it takes, you have the choice. You may feel that doing what it takes is not worth it. You may feel that, given the choice, you'd rather stay where you are than take the action necessary to get the changes you want. And that's okay too. Our mission is only to let you know that you have the choice. :)
No matter what's going on in your life, you have the power to reach out to us for help. If you really want it. We're here if and when you need us! And we're so excited for you! :)
Odille and Steve Remmert are specialists in subconscious reprogramming. Having significantly transformed their own lives by changing their subconscious programming, they're excited to be helping others do the same!